CORSA Performance Exhausts is adding to its lineup of premium performance exhaust system with the introduction of a new kit designed exclusively for the 2010 Camaro 3.6L V6.
This cat-back exhaust is the latest Camaro system from CORSA, joining previously released kits for the V8 Camaro (both the LS3 and L99).
The CORSA Camaro V6 exhaust system (part # 14953) is a dual rear exit cat-back exhaust featuring 304 Stainless Steel 4-inch Pro-Series tips etched with the CORSA logo. The company’s patented Reflective Sound Cancellation™ (RSC™) technology ensures drivers can cruise without interior drone while keeping a bold, powerful sound outside the vehicle. The technology targets low-frequency sound waves within the muffler case, canceling only drone-causing sound frequencies, leaving the bold sound without flow restriction or electronic devices.
Features of the CORSA 2010 Camaro V6 Exhaust System Include:
• Full Cat-Back System fits 3.6L Camaro V6
• Includes CORSA’s Engineered XO-Style Crossover Pipe to dramatically improve air flow and sound
• Straight-through 2.5″, nonrestrictive system design maximizes airflow, improving performance and fuel economy.
• Airflow increases up to 44% over stock exhaust
• Average increase of up to 6HP and 7ft-lbs. of torque
• System weight is 11lbs. lighter than stock
• CORSA’s Patented RSC™ Technology allows us to acoustically style the sound of your Camaro to give you the true voice of performance without the annoying drone while cruising
• Sleek 4″ Polished Pro-Series Tips cap the dual exit mufflers
• All components, even clamps and hangars, of the system are constructed of premium grade, 304 Stainless Steel to ensure the look and sound of you CORSA won’t change over the life of your vehicle
• 50-State emissions Legal
• Limited LIFETIME Warranty for as long as you own your vehicle
CORSA also offers a system (part # 14956) for V6 Camaros equipped with the factory ground effects kit. This system includes 3.5” Polished Pro-Series Tips instead of 4”.
CORSA includes the XO Pipe with its 2010 system. With easy bolt-on installation, consumers will not have to wait long to experience the improved sound on their Camaro. Hardware and detailed installation instructions are also included.