Holley/MSD has released their Single Plane Split-Design Race Intake Manifolds, which have been developed specifically for high-performance and race Gen III LS engines with cathedral port heads and 4150-style square-bore flanged carburetors or throttle bodies. Their special two-piece split configuration allows easy disassembly for direct access to internal plenum and port surfaces and makes custom porting and matching a snap – a feature usually found only on the most expensive race intakes.
Lighter and less than half the price of other split race manifolds, Holley Single Plane Split-Design Race Intake Manifolds are ideal for 5.3L to 6.2L+ displacement applications and rock-solid up to 7000 rpm. The single-plane design provides extra hood clearance and optimal performance across the entire RPM band, and captured O-ring seals at the split and all eight head ports make reassembly simple and precise.
- A-B Height – 7.32″ (0° carb flange angle)
- Port Size– 3.28″ Height x 1.10″ Wide
- Carburetor Flange – Standard 4150 for up to 1-3/4″ diameter throttle bores
- As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – 3.5 in² at the runner entry tapered to 2.9 in² at the flange exit
- Maximum performance race design with hood clearance consideration
- Lighter than other split race intakes
- Split feature making porting efforts easy!
- 33 to 50% the price of other split race intakes
- Captured O-ring seals at head ports and split
- Vacuum Port options include (2) 1/8, (1) 1/4, and (1) 3/8, NPT ports at the carb flange