Edelbrock has announced their new E-Force Supercharger kit for the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS. The Stage 1 Street systems are designed to work with all OEM emissions equipment, which will make them 50 state emissions legal (E.O. Number pending). These systems provide the best combination for your daily driver.
This E-Force supercharger system features an Eaton 2300 TVS rotor assembly, an air to water twin intercooler system and dual pass heat exchanger. Performance has been optimized through a unique runner design and an integrated bypass valve that helps reduce parasitic loss under light throttle, which improves gas mileage potential. All of this technology fits under the stock hood without any modification.
This system has been dyno proven to give up to 580HP and 548TQ!
- Bolt-on installation – fits under the stock hood
- Everything fits right out of the box, no welding, cutting or grinding
- Features Eaton® TVS Rotor assembly
- Self contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval (no drilling or plumbing required)
- Electronic PCM programming module, with application specific tuning (included with complete street legal systems)
- High Flow Mass Air Flow Sensor (MAFS) on some applications
- Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
- Individual runners for each cylinder allow for maximum low end torque and instant throttle response
- Designed, cast and made in the USA by Edelbrock
Outside of the power and warranty, the Edelbrock F-Force Camaro Supercharger systems have great looks under the hood with a black powder coated supercharger assembly and bright red coil covers that will let people know… your Camaro is Edelbrock Supercharged.