After listening to racer input and appeals for specific features, FAST engineers have designed the revolutionary new XFI 2.0 with a host of improved functions and advanced capabilities. This new version of the popular electronic fuel injection system includes everything from the original XFI, but adds an expanded user interface that controls an assortment of new options, including power adders, forced induction, progressive controllability and other advanced racing specific strategies and features.
The system’s forced induction controls include a time-based boost controller, user selectable fixed VE and/or fixed timing for boost building and staging repeatability. The progressive power adder controls include configurations for both wet and dry applications, separate tables for power adder solenoid control and fuel control, user adjustable solenoid pulse frequency, choice of fixed target air/fuel or standard air/fuel table and a dry power adder fuel delay.
Other enhancements include expanded internal data logging controls that now feature a separate arming input option. The Intelligent Traction Control (ITC) has a new user adjustable delay that ignores erroneous starting line activation data and separate output wire activation upon ITC triggering.
The XFI 2.0 also features a Self Learning Auto Tuning VE Table, which is an automated process option that makes for quick and easy fuel mapping. However, this option can be turned off for manual tuning. The self learning mode can also be used to speedily and accurately populate a base tune, and then turned off for fine tuning or custom control by the user. It can even be configured to turn on/off automatically depending on conditions.
Other new features include a user adjustable battery voltage injector opening correction table; fixed timing test mode; spark vs. coolant temp offset table; configurable target air fuel offset table vs. coolant temp table; selectable safety feature to deactivate power adder features in event of fault; automatic and manual TPS calibration modes; additional transbrake control features; and improved on-board diagnostics.
FAST XFI 2.0 features are now standard on all newly purchased XFI units. An inexpensive XFI 2.0 firmware upgrade can also be purchased to update your existing XFI without the expense of purchasing a completely new system.
Features & Benefits:
• New advanced forced induction, power adder & race controls offer more flexibility & control over your engine than any product on the market today
• Self learning function makes for quick & easy fuel mapping but can be turned off for fine tuning or custom control
• User Configurable Target Air Fuel Offset Table vs. Coolant Temp Table allows for more accurate warm-up enrichment for better starting conditions
• Intelligent Traction Control has user adjustable delay that ignores erroneous starting line activation data & separate output wire activation upon ITC triggering
• Original XFI features retained, including Qwik Tune Technology, built-in wide-band O2 sensor, on-board diagnostics, data logging & adjustable injector timing